Addiction is troubling in adults, but when a teenager is addicted, there’s an added layer of anxiety and stress when finding the best treatment option or rehab program. Visions Adolescent Treatment Centers eases the process by providing many options to individualize treatment for your teenager. Our teams take into account all variables that may affect an addicted teen’s growth.
Teen rehab centers are adaptive. The goal of treatment services at Visions Adolescent Treatment Centers in Los Angeles and Malibu is to help the teens achieve a positive state of mental health, both in the short- and long-term. To achieve that goal, Visions staff move beyond the immediate, inpatient treatment programs to encourage teens to become involved in community-based resources, including healthy peer groups.
Components of our addiction treatment services include:
● Assess and meet the medical needs of the resident
● Assess and meet the psychological and psychiatric needs of the resident
● Involve family members in the treatment program and reduce family dysfunction
● Identify situations where drugs and alcohol were used to deal with life’s problems
● Develop new, more effective coping strategies for life’s problems
● Recognize and change problematic attitudes to stay on track throughout recovery
● Encourage healthier lifestyle changes that will lead to long-term health and wellness
Dual-diagnosis services at Visions Teen Treatment Centers is a combination of counseling, medical treatment, family therapy, and adjunct services to help the adolescent through detox and into the recovery process. Through licensed therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors and medical doctors, our staff is ready to help teens through one of the most difficult stages of their lives. With a focus on long-term health and sobriety, our dual-diagnosis services provide both immediate assistance and long-term support to ensure the success of the teens we treat.
Mental health is a central focus of any successful addiction recovery program. To learn more about our dual-diagnosis services, contact Visions Teen Treatment Centers at 866-889-3665.