The structure at Visions Extended Care is a safe, supportive, next step daily living program filled with structured accountability that help the client support implementing learned skills and positive choices that will lead them to a healthy and productive lifestyle.
- Gender specific homes
- 15 to 18 years old
- Involvement required from a family member or legal guardian
- Minimum length of stay is 90 days
- Santa Monica, California
Working in Conjunction with Local:
- Education environments
- Therapists & therapeutic services
The Extended Care program is housed in an environment that most easily conveys dignity and respect for the individual. This setting a home-like, family feeling that expresses a sense of warmth and security for the client.
- Day staff supervisions & transportation provided
- Awake night staff
- Crisis intervention in available on a 24-hour basis