The attractions are fraught with zombies galore, inspired by the Walking Dead as well as some much-needed comic relief. A little screaming, a little laughing: it’s all waiting for you! Check it out:
- The Mazes take you through the “shadowy confines of the West Georgia Correctional Facility,” which of course is chock full of hungry zombies looking for…YOU. In the mazes, there is no “safe haven.”
- Once you leave the West Georgia Correctional Facility, you can jump on the Terror Tram, where you will find yourself in a zombie filled town of Willbury. The wilderness is filled with “decaying Walkers.”
- There is some comic relief available with Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure. I’m sure it’s like, totally most excellent as they take you through the madness of this year’s pop culture adventures.
The rides are there too, albeit scarier than the usual fare. Maybe you’ll be seated next to a zombie on one of these rides: Transformers, Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic Park — in the Dark, and the Simpson’s Ride.
Of course there are also myriad scare zones throughout the park:
- The Curse of Chucky is in the house, and he is ready to play hide and seek with you.
- There’s the Purge, where you have to find a way to “survive the night.”
- We can’t forget the Clowns, right? Those with Coulrophobia (fear of clowns) beware as you find yourself on clown-filled streets of Paris.
- Next you may find yourself under the shadows of the Scarecrowz Tower, with a new breed of scarecrows waiting for you nearby.
- And last but not least is the Walking Dead infestation. Stay together, y’all. Zombies are notoriously unpredictable.
The excitement for this event is brewing amongst the Visions kids and I can’t help but share their enthusiasm with you all here:
“I am so excited for the Visions Alumni event this Friday. I really am looking forward to going to Universal Studios Haunted Horror Nights with all my new friends I have made at Visions and to see all the alumni kids. It’ll be a great night for sure.”
“I can’t wait! I’m so ecstatic. I personally don’t like scary things, but I’m still so excited.”
“I like haunted houses and stuff so that will be cool. I like sober fun and going with my friends. It will be fun.”
Whether you are alumni, a current client, or staff member along for this scary adventure, Halloween Horror Nights will be a night to remember. What a cool opportunity to be a team: stay together and enjoy the ride! This is what sober fun is all about!